It’s that time again, when we fight to crown the most powerful player in Bamboo Valley!
As per the previous Crown tournaments the global #1 best scoring player in a Gold Room during the second phase of the tournament will have their name permanently written in purple, earning eternal bragging rights over the proud Samurais of Bamboo Valley!
If the winner of the tournament is in an alliance by the end of the event, this alliance will automatically receive one entry in the prestigious Hall of Fame 2017 Leaderboard. The alliance with the most entries in the Hall of Fame will have its name displayed in gold.
Starting Friday, May 19th at 11am GMT we will have a personal tournament called the Crown Tournament VlI. The format of the contest will be the same as previous personal tournaments.
Prizes for Day 1 will consist of Diamonds. Day 2 will consist of LARGE amounts of Onyx and Diamonds payouts as well as Ingots. Selected ranks throughout all the rooms will also receive tokens to upgrade Raijin. IN ADDITION, the top 250 players at the end of the contest will be rewarded with EXTRA LARGE amounts of Onyx and Ingots!
At the end of the contest, the overall winner will have his/her name permanently changed to purple. Only players who win the Crown tournaments will have a purple name. *If a player with purple name ranks number 1 a second time, his name will be changed to Gold (same color as the number 1 alliance in the Hall of Fame ranking) permanently.
Think you have what it takes to be one of the purple crowned players?
- All castle levels.
- Players are not required to be in an Alliance to participate.
- Registrations begin on Friday, May 19th @ 11am GMT
- There will be a 6 hour armistice prior to start of contest.
- Players get assigned to a room as soon as they choose to enroll in the Crown Tournament VlI
- Players are assigned into an open person room (45-50 members).
- Rooms are filled by “first come, first served” and are not based on player's Honor.
- Winning battles gives you points!
- The competition starts as soon as a player enters the room, even if it is not entirely full.
- Players accumulate points in the exact same way as they would for normal war points.
- Players can see a ranked leaderboard of war points for all players in their room.
- Players cannot go below zero war points.
- During the first day of the tournament, the leaderboard shows a ranking of all players in their room.
- At the end of the first day’s competition, players get rewarded based on their ranking.
- Ranking in the room also qualifies you for the finals in Day 2.
- Players achieving rank 1 to 5 are qualified for Gold room
- Players achieving rank 6 to 15 are qualified for Silver room
- Players achieving rank 16 to 40 are qualified for Bronze room
- All rooms close on Saturday, May 20th @ 5am GMT and Day 1 qualifier ends Saturday, May 20th @ 11am GMT
- Day 1 prizes will be rewarded between 11am GMT and 2pm GMT
- Players receive their Day 1 rewards based on the reward set.
- Players are notified whether they qualified for Day 2 and that finals are starting soon, via an in-game button display.
- Similar to Day 1 competition, but with tiered rooms with different reward sets.
- Day 2 rooms open on Saturday, May 20th @ 2pm GMT
- There are three room types, each having 50 players.
- Players are eligible to enter rooms based on their Day 1 results in their qualifying room
- As soon as a “qualified” player fights a battle on Day 2, they are placed into a room based on their qualifying type from Day 1.
- The same “first come, first served” method is used for filling rooms.
- All Day 2 rooms close on Sunday, May 21st @ 8am GMT with the entire contest concluding Sunday, May 21st @ 2pm GMT
- Players are rewarded at the end of Day 2 based on their position in the room, and their room type (Bronze, Silver, Gold).
- There will be a global Finals Leaderboard, listing top war point scorers for Day 2.
- The Finals Leaderboard only shows Day 2 war points from players in Gold rooms.
- The Champion at the end of Day 2 will have their name immortalized in Samurai Siege's Hall of Fame and his in-game will be turned purple permanently!
- **Please note that In the event of a tie, the FIRST player who reaches the war point amount will receive the reward. The in-game display panel will show which player is in the first position.
- Please note - If you are engaged in battle as Day 1 or Day 2 are ending, you may earn warpoints that may be added to your total but deducted in the final standings. These points are considered earned after the end time of Day 1 or Day 2 competition and therefore cannot contribute to your final ranking.
(manually awarded after the contest)
Permanent Purple Vilage name***
Blue Warriors and Red Warriors Alliance’s
**Players from rank 99 to 250 will be offered a reserve spot in the Blue and Red Team for the same event as above in case any of the top 98 players turn down the invite to join.
- Players in the top 98 and 250 will be contacted via Newsletter and will be requested to fill a survey if interested in participating.
- Players in top 98 will have until Thursday, 25th of May at 11am GMT to confirm their interest. Players in the top 250 will have until Monday, 29th of May at 11am GMT.
- Players will be given the name of the alliance’s and will be able to join them during the period of time allocated for their segment.
- Players ranked at even numbers (2, 4, 6, etc) will be joining the Blue Warriors and players ranked at odd numbers (1, 3, 5, etc) will be joining the Red Warriors.
- If you’re in the top 98, please send your request to join the alliance from Monday, May 29th at 11am GMT to Wednesday, May 31st at 11am GMT.
- If you’re in the top 250, please send your request to join the alliance from Wednesday, 31st at 11 am GMT until Thursday, June 1st at 9am GMT.
- Any request sent after Wednesday, May 1st at 11am GMT will be accepted in a first come first serve basis.
- There will be a BAND Chat room to join.
- If you have more than one account in the rank 250, only the highest ranked one will be allowed to participate in the Clan Wars.
Q: How can I join the Tournament?
A: You can join via the Tournament button on your in-game main screen.
Q: Can I choose a room?
A: No, you cannot choose a room. You will be assigned to the first room available when you join the Tournament.
Q: Why do I find players that have already started gaining their War Points when I joined my room?
A: Rooms can contain 50 players. A room can receive players until it is full and the players that joined a room can already start gaining war points even if the room is not full yet.
Q: Are players assigned to the rooms according to specific criteria?
A: No, rooms do not follow any criteria other than the “first come, first served” in accepting the players.
Q: Why haven’t the War Points of my last attack been counted in my total?
A: If the War Points of your last attack haven’t been counted in your totals it means that the Day of the Tournament ended while your battle was still ongoing. You need to complete the battle within the specific Day’s duration in order for your last attack to be valid and for the War Points to be added to your total.
Q: Where can I find my prize?
A: You can find your prize in the Rewards tab of your History Log.
Q: Do prizes expire in my Rewards tab?
A: Yes, prizes will expire in your Rewards tab if you do not claim them. All prizes have a timer telling you how long you have left to claim it.
Q: Will shields durations be halved?
A: No, shield durations will remain as normal.
Q: Can we synch for first place in our rooms?
A: No. In the event of a tie, the first person to reach the war point total will receive the reward.
Q) Will warpoints scored in the tournament count towards the leagues?
A) Yes!! The leagues will not be closed, they are continuous, so all battles fought in the tournament will count towards the leagues too.
Q) Will Global leaderboards reflect my combined warpoints from day one and day two?
A) No. The global leaderboards will reflect day two scores only.