The Bamboo Valley’s carpenters have been hard at work improving the foundations of the Empire. They’ve made sure we’re GDPR compliant* and any updates necessary to keep our Samurai Siege Empire alive and prosperous were completed.
Some construction works have been finished and are ready for their inauguration. These include:
- Blizzard Tower, Lightning Tower, and Drum Gun level 13 Fire Demon inspired looks
- They’ve fixed the canvas increase issue and you will soon be able to update it to level 5
- Facebook integration and the tapjoy rewards menu were demolished, and a new Ingot Market menu rises from the ashes like a majestic phoenix. Bonus Camps and tokens will now be sorted by currency and available in the Onyx or Ingot Markets accordingly.
- Honor buildings and bonus troops were removed from the Onyx Market as they're no longer in line with the current dynamics of the game
On top of that, the villagers called for some aesthetic improvements and the carpenters obliged. These include:
- Updated watermelon scroll art
- Archer Tower vfx and animation were fixed
- The ancient temple menu is now scrollable
- The 6th dojo slot display issue was fixed
- Extended aspect ratio support with fixes the canvas shifting when zoomed out - please contact support if you’re still experiencing this in your device
Please note the minimum OS requirement for Android will now be 4.2 Jellybean.
*The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ensures businesses protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens.